October Wellness Box
Every month, a box of wellness goodies lands on my doorstep. It’s like Christmas every month as I open the box, try new products, restock my favorites, and get some surprises! When I bought my Young Living Premium Starter Kit, I also signed up for Young Living’s Essential Rewards Program because I planned on switching to a chemical-free lifestyle. That ditch and switch process has been incredibly easy because of Young Living. I get all of my personal care products (chapstick, shampoo, mouthwash), cleaning products (all-purpose cleaner, dish soap, hand soaps), and essential oils delivered to my door every month. I customize the order monthly to include the items I need, as well as some wishlist items I’ve been eyeing.
Have a look at my October Wellness Box and how I use each item!
Thieves Hard Lozenges
These lozenges are made with pure essential oils and natural ingredients. There are no artificial flavorings, sugar, dyes, or preservatives. They are flavored with Thieves essential oil blend, peppermint, and lemon.
How I Use Thieves Lozenges
- As part of my wellness regimen, I take this herbal supplement every day along with my other supplements
- I keep them handy in my purse, in the kitchen, and in my work desk drawer
- I add a few lozenges to welcome packages I mail out to my new Young Living members (not a member yet? click here)
Thieves Vitality (FREE)
This dietary supplement supports the immune system. It consists of these essential oils: clove bud, lemon peel, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus leaf, and rosemary leaf. Because I have been ordering for six consecutive months, I received this essential oil blend free!
How I use Thieves Vitality
- I add a drop in a butternut squash & turmeric smoothie
- I add a drop in a mug of golden milk
- I make a winter wellness tea that includes a drop of Thieves
- I make a “Wellness” roller with this oil and oregano oil to roll on the bottoms of my feet and down my spine daily
Progessence Plus Serum
This serum includes USP-grade progesterone, copaiba, sacred frankincense, peppermint, vitamin E, coconut oil, wild yam extract, bergamot, and cedarwood. Massaging and moisturizing your skin with Progessence Plus will make your skin look younger. It is formulated specifically for women. Progessence Plus promotes feelings of relaxation, harmony, and balance. It’s free of parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, and dyes!
How I use Progessence Plus
- I massage 3 drops into my forearms and neck daily to promote wellbeing
- I use it to support hormonal balance and a healthy reproductive system
Cinnamon Bark Vitality (FREE)
This oil was one of the October monthly promos. Because I spent a certain amount, this one came free to me! And I LOVE it! I’m trying not to use up the whole bottle before Thanksgiving Day since I believe it will be a scent our guests will love this holiday!
How I use Cinnamon Bark Vitality
- I add 4-5 drops to my diffuser, sometimes along with orange essential oil
- I add a few drops to decorative pine cones around my house
- I put a drop in my golden milk or Lemony Turmeric Tea
Christmas Spirit is a blend of black spruce, cinnamon bark, and orange essential oil. This blend definitely puts everyone into a happy mood and makes them feel comfortable and warm inside. It brings back Christmas memories and Christmas’ timeless aroma.
How I use Christmas Spirit
- I add 2 drops each to a few wool dryer balls that I add to my laundry while it dries
- I put 4 drops on my vacuum filter before I vacuum the house – my favorite way to freshen our home!
- I diffuse 5+ drops when we have guests over for holiday parties and dinners
AromaGlide Roller Fitments
I love using oils so much that I can’t NOT share them and share about them. Recently, I cleaned my empty oils bottles and prepared them to make little 5mL rollers to give to friends and family. I purchased these roller balls and caps that are made to fit on the bottles. Now when I make “sweet dreams” rollers or “wellness” rollers to hand to friends, I have the roller balls and caps to put on that make it easy to apply. Who wants a roller?!
How I use Roller Fitments
- I add roller balls to my bottles of Frankincense or Purification oil (oils I roll on daily for skin support)
- I use them to make mini roller bottles for friends and family
Holiday Catalog 2017 (FREE)
There are so many beautiful gifts to get for friends and family this year! I’m brainstorming stocking stuffer ideas! Young Living released more new makeup, including MASCARA! There are essential oil-infused CHOCOLATE bars! Whoa. Some other items shown in the catalog are: a Holiday Room Spritz, Cinnamint and Vanillamint lip balms, ornaments, a Resin Burner for frankincense and myrrh resin, CAT TREATS and pets’ dental chews and toys, makeup brushes, jewelry, diffusers, bath bombs, and more! There’s something for everyone! I know where all my Christmas shopping money is going this year.
Thieves Dentarome Ultra Toothpaste
I love this toothpaste and could never go back to regular Walmart shelf toothpaste! Thieves toothpaste is made without fluoride, dyes, preservatives, or sugar. Instead, it is sweetened with xylitol. It gets its wonderful spicy, minty flavor from clove, cinnamon bark, lemon, peppermint, thyme, and wintergreen essential oils.
How I use Thieves Toothpaste
- I brush my teeth using Thieves toothpaste daily, followed by Thieves mouthwash and floss.
- I add orange essential oil to my toothpaste to boost its teeth-whitening effect
Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder (FREE)
Dishwasher powder was one of the last things I ditched and switched to live a chemical-free lifestyle. Thieves dishwasher powder works amazingly! I earn 20% of my purchases back as reward points to redeem. I redeemed my points this month to get this dishwasher powder for free!
How I use Thieves Dishwasher Powder
- I put one scoop in each load of dishes
- I add half a scoop to each toilet bowl, let it sit for five minutes, and then scrub away. Cleans like a dream!
Thieves Foaming Hand Soap Refill
A few months ago, I replaced all of our hand soaps with Thieves foaming hand soap. Not only do I love the soap’s spicy fragrance, but I also love that this soap is free of sulfates, dyes, synthetic fragrances, and harsh chemicals. It leaves my hands feeling so soft. The bottles of hand soap lasted quite a while and I’m glad I can just buy more soap to refill them all!
How I use Thieves Foaming Hand Soap
- I put the soap at every sink in the house for hand-washing
- Sometimes I use it to wash my face because it cleans so well and doesn’t irritate my skin
What products have you tried and loved? Are any of these on your wishlist?
If you haven’t yet joined Young Living, I would love for you to join my team and I on our journey to wellness using essential oils and chemical-free products! Check out my post here on how to sign up and get your starter kit!