Blueberry Pie Balls
You’ve been waiting for these. Blueberry Pie Balls have finally arrived to the blog! I must say, these are super tasty! Any visitor who opens my fridge happily gobbles one up.
As for the process of making the Blueberry Pie Balls, it’s quite easy and quick. You simply blend the dates, blueberries, and such. Roll the mixture into little balls. And roll the little balls in shredded coconut. Pop ’em in the fridge for an hour to firm up. Or, if you’re super impatient, throw them in the freezer for 15-20 minutes before sinking your teeth into them! I hope you love these as much as me and mine do <3
Find the recipe below!
- 6 large dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Add the pitted dates to a bowl of water, making sure that the water just covers the dates.
- Place the bowl of dates and water in the microwave, and microwave on high for one minute.
- Remove the dates from the bowl and squeeze all the water out.
- Add the dates, blueberries, shredded coconut, coconut oil, and cinnamon to a blender.
- Blend until incorporated.
- Form the mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Place some more shredded coconut on a plate and roll the balls in the coconut.
- Refrigerate blueberry pie balls for an hour before eating.